Sewage Holding Tank Requirements
Our experienced team will deliver sewage holding tanks to your property. Please read our holding tank delivery and location requirements for Mobility Access Bathrooms.
- There must be adequate room for an 8 tonne truck to park and unload holding tank
- Holding tanks can only be craned off
- Crane has an 8 meter MAXIMIM reach from drop off point (kerb and gutter) see the illustration on the right
- Please see tank sizes on specifications page
- Please note position of power lines in diagram, where this tank is craned to is where it stays
- 7.00am to 5.00pm access for pump outs
- Gates are not to be locked
- We require 48 hours weekday notice for delivery
Download: Mobility Access Dimensions PDF
Sewage Holding Tank Bookings
Tank Hire Bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our tanks, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
Read more about NDIS.