Disabled Toilet Hire Requirements
Disabled Toilet Hire Requirements | We position the bathroom as close as possible to the house, villa or unit for ease of our clients.
Our Disabled access bathroom units require near level ground, adequate room and three (3) services to work at your property.
These services are
- Garden Tap (max 30 to 40 meters from unit)
- External Double Power Point (max 25 meters from unit)
- Sewer Point i.e. Inspection Outlet (max 45 meters from unit on level ground)Photo of the three services that you will require:
- Level and clean site for set up
- Clear access to all services
- Ensure there are no trees and branches, building eaves, down pipes and Air-conditioning units over hanging the installation pathway
- Ensure extra room for curved and difficult driveways
Bookings are required and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the terms of trade to you. Upon making a booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom can be delivered.
Upon arrival at site:
Inspect the installation area
Installation of the Disability Access Portable Toilet
Luxury Sewer connected disabled portable toilet:
- Adequate room for placement of toilet
- Please see sizes on specifications page
- Another person onsite for delivery is a must
- 7.00am to 5.00pm access for deliveries and pickups
- We require 48hr weekday notice for delivery
- Access to a sewer point within 50 meters
- Access to a garden tap within 30-40 meters
- Access to a power point within 25 meters
Download: Disability Access Toilet/Bathroom RequirementsPDF.
Accessible Bathroom Hire Bookings
Accessible Bathroom Hire Bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our toilets and bathrooms, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.