Portable Bathrooms for Disabled
Luxury Sewer Connected Toilet
Portable Bathrooms for Disabled | Are you an NDIS participant that requires a luxury disabled portable bathroom for a home modification and don’t want the builders and contractors using it. Fear not, we can also provide portable toilets for your home modifications for the builders to use
Mobility Access Bathrooms is now hiring luxury portable toilets in Sydney and portable shower rental throughout Sydney for your renovators.
The portable toilets come complete with:
- Dual flushing toilet suite
- Small hand basin
- There own self pump out system(macerator pump)
- LED lighting for night usage
- All connections are supplied
- Tagged and tested power leads for our clients safety
- Circuit Breakers on each unit
All our toilets are cleaned and sanitized before delivery.
Typical usages of the toilets:
- Bathroom Renovations
- House Renovations
- VIP toilet Rentals
- Corporate toilet Rentals
- Wedding toilet Hire
- Camping toilet hire
- Party toilet Hire
- Caravan Parks
- Church Groups
Specifications & Requirements
The Luxury Sewer connected toilet is placed on a trolley and wheeled into position. We require flat level ground, no steps, 1.400m of clear width, 2.500m clear height to wheel toilet in and 2.600m clear height in the area the toilet is to be placed.
- Access to a garden tap (within 50meters)
- Access to a DOUBLE power point within 25meters (no power boards or double adapters)
- Access to a sewer point within 50 meters on level site (i.e. sewer gully, sewer inspection out or PVC sewer breather pipe)
Download: Sewer Connected Toilet requirements PDF
Portable Bathrooms for Disabled Bookings
Bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our toilets and bathrooms, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.