Portable Shower Hire Requirements
Portable Shower Hire requires somebody to be at the delivery address for any of our products for the complete day of delivery. Deliveries start at 7.00am and finish at 5.00pm. If no one is home the product may not be set up and may be taken away. No refunds will be given.
- Adequate room for placement of shower (showers are trollied into position and require a clear with of 1.500m and clear height of 2.300m)
- Please see sizes on specifications page
- Shower to sit on level area, preferably grass or garden areas
- Garden hose and electrical lead supplied by Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms (unless we have to sub hire another companies portable shower)
- We require 48 hr weekday notice for delivery
Download: Mobility Access Dimensions PDF
Accessible Shower and Toilets Bookings
Accessible Bathroom Hire Bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our toilets and bathrooms, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
Read more about NDIS.