Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms Requirements
Requirements for our Portable Mobility Bathrooms
All of our Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms are positioned as close as possible to your house or villa for ease of access to our clients.
Our Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms units require near level ground, adequate room and three (3) services to function on your property.
These services are:
- Garden Tap (max 30 to 40 meters from unit)
- External Double Power Point (max 25 meters from unit)
- Sewer Point i.e. Inspection Outlet (max 45 meters from unit on level ground). An inspection of your property to ensure our Mobility Access Portable Bathroom unit will fit can be arranged. We use Google maps to view your site. If we can’t see what we require a call out fee of $88.00/hour including GST maybe required. This will be charged from time we leave the factory to our return. This is payable before we attend the site.
The three services that you will require:
- Level and clean site for set up
- Clear access to all services
- Ensure there are no trees and branches, building eaves, down pipes and Air-conditioning units over hanging the installation pathway
- Ensure extra room for curved and difficult driveways
Upon arrival at site:
- Inspect the installation area
- Installation of the Mobility Access Portable Bathroom
Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms Bookings
Wheelchair Accessible Bathrooms bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our toilets and bathrooms, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.