Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms Sydney
Specifications of the NDIS Approved Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms
The door opening size to the bathrooms is 900mm and the door opens inwards. The door is lockable from the inside and there are grab rails throughout the bathroom. The generous sink and vanity are raised at 610mm off the floor so a wheelchair can slide underneath. The bathroom has a 4 meter long ramp that is attached directly to the bathroom by our fully qualified installers. The ramp is made of strong Aluminium and has a handrail on the left and right.
Bathroom Specifications Include:
- LED internal lighting
- Internal exhaust fan
- Dual flush toilet
- Small basin with mixer tap
- Full size shower area
- Shower area with the shower rose on a inverted stainless steel T grab rail with a flexible hose
- Non slip floor
- Stainless Steel grab rails throughout
- Lockable inward opening 900mm wide door
- Gas hot water system, thermostat set to 45 degrees C
- All electrical items are tagged and tested
- 4 meter long aluminium ramp with handrails to both sides
Download: Mobility Access Dimensions PDF
Portable Mobility Access Bathrooms Bookings
Bookings are essential and can be made via our website. If you don’t have access to the internet we can mail the application form and terms of trade to you. Upon making your booking a Tax Invoice will be issued and is due for payment before the portable access bathroom is delivered.
For more information on our toilets and bathrooms, please call us on 0418 961 704 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.